Tuesday, June 24, 2014

About Me...and My Blog


Hey there! My name is Rebecca Gates and I am travelling to Bloemfontein, South Africa for an Honors International Experience/Internship with the Appalachian State University Honors College. I am a rising Senior majoring in Exercise Science with hopes to go to medical or a health-related professional school. Although not hugely relevant, I will also mention that I am the treasurer of the ASU chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi, which has made a huge impact on my life. Other than a Caribbean cruise, I have never been outside of the United States, but could not be more excited for the adventures that await. For those of you unfamiliar with country music, the title of my blog is based off a song by Brad Paisley titled "Southern Comfort Zone," and I thought it described my standpoint pretty well. Hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment