Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Day of Rest

I woke up mid-afternoon on Sunday, ate breakfast (aka, oatmeal and yogurt), watched Star Wars Episode III, went for a run, and then Sarah, Sami, and I went to Megan’s for our second homemade meal. We had a chicken pasta bake, homemade bread, and some type of baked squash with creamed corn and melted cheese. Delicious! After we returned home, we all took a well-deserved nap. 
I remembered to take a picture this time

And here are some pictures of campus
My room because I can't remember if I've posted one before

The Universitas Hospital

Where we have class each day

These gates are at every entrance to the campus. To enter or leave campus, the driver must show his/her student card, and upon leaving the security guard checks to make sure your keys are in the ignition and that you didn't hot-wire the car. Before the security became more lenient, you would be required to turn off and restart your car in order to leave campus because there were so many stolen cars.

Strings made with bottle caps. Thought it was neat



They are known as the UFS Kovsies, but I'm not sure what that means



Our hostile, ConLaures

These revolving doors are pretty much everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment